Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thousand Trails of Texas/FMCA Rally - Texoma

In April we took our daughter to Florida.  It was too expensive for all four of them to fly so she asked if we
minded going to Florida so that she and the kids could ride with us and her husband would fly after we got there. I thought it would be a good experience for the grandkids since they had never rode in the coach. The grandkids were 7 months and 3 years old. They were going to Disney and my 3 year old was excited.           

 Since we made the quick trip to Disney, and weren't coming back until May, we decided that we couldn't make the Texoma Rally. We got tickets for 7 days of Disney.  My granddaughter really had a good time and after the whole week of all that excitement, she was not ready to call it quits at the end of the week. My daughter and her family stayed at the Getaway Cabins at Thousand Trails in Orlando while we stayed close by in our coach.
 My granddaughter took pictures with most of the Disney characters and there seemed to be hundreds, haha!!!

 Here we are: granddaughter, daughter and me.

 Another character, another pose.

 I have been having a lot of trouble with the blog.  Google has changed something or upgraded and that has threw me way off.  I have been spending a lot of time trying to figure it out and have even thought of giving it up.  It looks like I may be able to maybe post this one but I don't know if I'll be able to keep on going.  It is so irritating, very stressful and time consuming so bear with me. The pictures didn't get posted in the order that I added them.  It's a good thing that I didn't go to the Rally so I just had very few pictures that I got from Connie.  I didn't get birthday or anniversary pictures.
 I guess everybody that's coming to the rally or here at Texoma and ready to have good fellowship and a great time and games.
I couldn't get any space on the picture of Donna but she was not feeling too well since she had just had surgery but it looks like she was doing okay. 

I guess these are the early members that are here for happy hour.

A few more members.



Tom McDaniel was at the rally. I haven't seen him since he joined in Texoma a few years ago.
The cook and Wagonmaster, Rodger Donnelly, getting some of the food ready.

Rodger's got it going now.
Crystel Walker is probably trying to get the funds she needs for Ronald McDonald.
Let the games begin.
Different games being played and enjoyed by all.
I'm not sure if they are doing happy hour or birthday cake. Either way they are going to be eating.
Well, now I can see, they are having hamburgers. 
This is probably happy hour?
This picture is out of place. I guess Larry is grill sitting.
I hope that you all enjoyed the rally.  I hated missing it but that happens sometimes as you all know.
Good Nite Everyone. The rally is over. Have safe travels when you get ready to go home or the next park.


No comments:

Post a Comment